Covid-19 | End of wearing a mask and vaccination pass
Posted in Yuna News le
Info Coronavirus Covid-19 | Hospitality, Catering & Tourist Activities
Since March 14, 2022:
- End of wearing a mask indoors and outdoors (except in transport, health establishments and places of care).
- End of the vaccination pass (the "health pass" remains compulsory in transport, health establishments and places of care).
- Since March 14, the "vaccination pass" has been suspended until further notice in all places where it was required (hotel residences, hotels, places of leisure and culture, commercial catering activities, fairs and trade shows... ).
- However, the “sanitary pass” remains in force in health establishments and places of care.
As of February 12, 2022, the following border rules will apply:
- For travelers vaccinated within the meaning of European regulations, no more tests will be required on departure. Proof of a complete vaccination schedule becomes sufficient to arrive in France, regardless of the country of origin, as was the case before the distribution of the Omicron variant.
- For unvaccinated travellers, the obligation to present a negative test to travel to France remains, but the measures on arrival (test, isolation) are lifted when they come from countries on the "green" list, characterized by moderate circulation of the virus.
- When unvaccinated travelers come from a country on the "orange" list, they must continue to present a compelling reason justifying the need for them to come to mainland France and may still be subject to a random test upon arrival. Travelers who test positive will have to isolate themselves, in accordance with the recommendations of the Health Insurance.